Project Home • Blog • Forums • Known Issues • Contact Project
So this little application Im calling AntFarm houses configurations for all of your projects and allows you to quickly create builds and deploy them. Its actually coming in quite handy since we have multiple developers all contributing to the same projects in subversion. Here are the features so far:
* Holds configs for multiple projects
* Checks code out from your subverion repository based on the project
* Cleans up the code removing and unwanted files like .project files that somehow always find their way into subversion
* Dynamically creates the version for the project and appends the subversion revision number to the build
* Creates a tag in your subversion repository named with the appropriate version
* Deploys the code to your deployment path (currently only works on local and mapped directories)
* The project list shows you the latest build version and allows you to open the ant log for that build.
* Allows use of your own custom build files or use the prepackaged one
Thats about all I can think of for now. Im really wanting to release this as opensource for everyone to modify as they see fit but I have to make sure that my boss doesnt mind since some of it was written on company time. Im sure he will be ok with it.
Its written on CF7 using Fusebox 5 so you will need to install the Fusebox framework as well as the latest version of ant in order to run it.
MSSQL or MySQL
There are no issues for this project.
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
You may access this project's Subversion repository with your client here: http://svn.riaforge.org/antfarm.
To view files and changelists associated with this repository, go here: http://antfarm.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnbrowse.
Anonymous users have read access to the repository while the administrator has write access.
This project is sharing its code via Subversion. Subversion is an open source source control method. You may find more information about Subversion here: http://subversion.tigris.org/
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.